cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic payg

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you please tell me why my blance has reduced  by £1 during today when I have not made any calls or texts?

Thank you

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Yes, as you say there is a bit of a glitch.
Others have since reported the same £1 issue.
Hopefully they will fix it shortly.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 11 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reply.

Are they going to properly fix the Data counting software so that we will get charged the correct rate at 5p per Mb.?

Message 12 of 30

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks for reply.

Are they going to properly fix the Data counting software so that we will get charged the correct rate at 5p per Mb.?

You really need to ask that question to customer service, we report all sorts of things which are fed back. Some issues get fixed straightaway, others have not been fixed for years.

Message 13 of 30

MI5
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
One for @Toby to feedback.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 14 of 30

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous,

I'll make sure to share this observation with the team and see if there are any plans to alter the process and make it clearer. Thanks for coming to the forum to let us know!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 15 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Toby for the attention.

I have formally sent a message to complaints@o2mail.co.uk outling the problems with the data charging  errors that are occurring on the Classic PAYG, hoping they are going to tackle the problem soon. This has significant consumer legislation implications for the company so lets hope they crack it quickly.

The £1 deduction/ recredit error that seems to happing daily is unsettling for many consumers and one would hope they would address it soon , if only to stop people ringing up / texting etc. and clogging up the customer service operators!  We live in hope !

Message 16 of 30

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous that is not the complaints email complaintreviewservice@o2.com not shure where the other email address came from

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 17 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamtemp64. Ok thanks, can't remember where the email address came from, I'll sent the complaint again to the one you mentioned ,to make sure !

Message 18 of 30

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Toby there are a few posts on the community that have the incorrect complaints email just did a search on it perhaps they now need editing

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 19 of 30

MI5
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
On contact link at foot of every page too http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 20 of 30