Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming my galaxy s22 smartphone earbuds

Genius1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am still waiting for my samsung s22 phone because it is waiting for stock, however time is running out for me to make a valid claim. What if my phone does not arrive in time before the cut off date, for me to claim my earbuds?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23040 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Genius1 The earbuds are a Samsung promotion, so that's probably something you'd have to take up directly with them:

Product Help & Support | Samsung UK

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35749 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions
Message 3 of 6

sbz593
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Genius1,

According to the T&C's 4th March is the deadline for ordering the phone, you then have 60 days from receipt of the device to claim. If 60 days after 4th is the claim deadline for any claims I would have hoped you would have received the phone by then...

Message 4 of 6

S22dealextended
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm in the same situation, but I also had the £100 extra for recycling my old phone, but that apparently runs out at the beginning of April as well. Can't recycle my old phone until I have my new one as I need to transfer everything over.

If the deal for the ear buds was only if you ordered before the 4th March then why was that deal a part of the order I made on 27/03/2022?!

To say that we have to take it up with Samsung is ridiculous. I went for the deal that O2 was offering as it said delivery in 2-3 working days and only after ordering did it say the phone was not in stock.

This should be O2's responsibility to extend the deals if they aren't able to provide the device in the right time frame to make good on the deal I bought through them.

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35749 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

@S22dealextended wrote:

I'm in the same situation, but I also had the £100 extra for recycling my old phone, but that apparently runs out at the beginning of April as well. Can't recycle my old phone until I have my new one as I need to transfer everything over.

If the deal for the ear buds was only if you ordered before the 4th March then why was that deal a part of the order I made on 27/03/2022?!

To say that we have to take it up with Samsung is ridiculous. I went for the deal that O2 was offering as it said delivery in 2-3 working days and only after ordering did it say the phone was not in stock.

This should be O2's responsibility to extend the deals if they aren't able to provide the device in the right time frame to make good on the deal I bought through them.

See answer to one of your other duplicated posts, @S22dealextended - one reply covers which bits of the offer are O2 and which are Samsung, and provides a way to contact O2 to talk to someone about it. Good luck.

Message 6 of 6