Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

mattp1986
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all recently upgraded to the S23 Ultra, very happy with the phone. Huge jump in performance from my S20 Ultra.

Just wanted to know how to claim the free promotion Galaxy Buds 2 that were advertised upon purchase. 

If anyone has claimed theirs or knows where to do it I'd be very grateful, thanks for your time. 

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6671 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

Full details below, it will be 30 days after purchase

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6671 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

Full details below, it will be 30 days after purchase

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 13 April 2023 until 10 May 2023 and claim one pair of free Galaxy Buds2 Pro (“Gift”) Gift value worth £219. Gift value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 13 April 2023.

Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra or Samsung Galaxy S23 ("Qualifying Purchase”) will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code of that value of £219 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. Voucher code expires on 5 July 2023.

Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the Gift, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Gift as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Gift, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Gift. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 11

Rbarkley1982
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 27 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Anyone received their code?

Message 3 of 11

Wayner74
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, still waiting for my code.

Message 4 of 11

TamerUK
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No code here either, ive spoken to them as well and despite it being clear as day on the order when i ordered it, apparently my order never had to offer enabled and they are refusing to honour the offer as well. Im arguing the point now with customer service.

I have even been told there is no text message, the voucher code doesnt exist, its just a claim form which requires an order number, so i quoted the T&C's to them stating its their wording that I need a voucher code, customer service are denying its existance.

So it may well be worth ringing customer service to check and call them out for it.

Message 5 of 11

Wayner74
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Got my code this afternoon and successfully bought a pair of Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.

Message 6 of 11

JackJack
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When going to checkout it asks for direct debit details for a monthly £5.38, is this what happened to you?

Message 7 of 11

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36181 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

@JackJack wrote:

When going to checkout it asks for direct debit details for a monthly £5.38, is this what happened to you?

See response on your other related post here, @JackJack - https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Claiming-free-galaxy-Buds-Pro2-issues/m-p/...

Message 8 of 11

JB81
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, you need to go back to the beginning of the purchase where you choose the colour and you'll notice slightly down the page you have to opt for pay monthly or pay in full. The pay monthly tab is selected by default, you need to change it to pay in full and when you check out the full discount is applied and you don't need to enter any payment details.

Message 9 of 11

Glen4
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i got my code today but when going through checkout were it says it'll email you the contract (still part of paying in full) it throws an error and won't allow checkout. anyone getting this error?

Message 10 of 11