cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm on classic PAYG why am I being charged £1 and then later on when I check the £1 is back on again.This happens after i have been onto mobile banking etc.and my S'sung Gal.J3 is set to use wifi only. Smiley Surprised

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
£1 a day is the web daily charge for data use.
You should not be charged when on wifi and as it is being refunded I assume the system is just catching up with itself.
Make sure you keep data off on your handset at all times when using wifi.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
£1 a day is the web daily charge for data use.
You should not be charged when on wifi and as it is being refunded I assume the system is just catching up with itself.
Make sure you keep data off on your handset at all times when using wifi.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your help,that seems to be the case,when I looked at my balance around half an hour later,it was back up again. Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144074 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
O2 systems are full of glitches, sadly.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4