Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing tarif

Tom13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When i try to change my tarif it just says it cant, is this because ive already tried changing it in the past? Last time i did it it said my new tarif would be available on april 4th but its still showing as my old tarif
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36192 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Hi @Tom13  - You can't change your tariff yourself for the first 30 days, so the only way to change it is to call O2, number here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support. You'll probably get through quickest if you call shortly after 8am, if you need to call.

After 30 days, you can change it one per month, depending on whether you are Contract or PAYG.

More help here: Guide: My O2 Pay & Go for PAYG.

For Contract, miving up a tariff is possible on-line, but moving down to a lower tariff needs a call to O2. You may not be able to reduce your tariff below the initial tariff you took out on your Contract.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36192 Posts
  • 230 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Hi @Tom13  - You can't change your tariff yourself for the first 30 days, so the only way to change it is to call O2, number here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support. You'll probably get through quickest if you call shortly after 8am, if you need to call.

After 30 days, you can change it one per month, depending on whether you are Contract or PAYG.

More help here: Guide: My O2 Pay & Go for PAYG.

For Contract, miving up a tariff is possible on-line, but moving down to a lower tariff needs a call to O2. You may not be able to reduce your tariff below the initial tariff you took out on your Contract.

Message 2 of 2