Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing for lower plan

Michal1997
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi I have a pay monthly 18months plan and it is gonna finish in 2 months and since I am moving next month for a year or two to Dubai I want to change my plan to a minimum but I cant see that option. Obviously I am gonna have there different operator because o2 doesnt cover Arab Emirates but still I want to keep my number and sim even I will not be in UK. When I try to change a plan it shows me only more expensive options with more data obviously. But since I wanna keep my number for next 1-2 years I need the cheapest option/plan for that period but I cant get to it. Please if there is way to change it online help or if not I guess I have to call Call centre. Thanks in advace
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27886 Solutions

@Michal1997 

You need to look at your upgrade options rather than tariff changes but your cheapest option might be to switch to PAYG.

On PAYG you just need to top up every 6 months and make a call to keep the SIM active.

Check the costs for roaming in UAE before you decide Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2