cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing account and balance transfer?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on O2 Go Go Go and thinking of changing to the Simplicity £11 a month plan. If I do will I loose the money already on my account? I have a £19  balance on it and do not really want to loose it.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am on O2 Go Go Go and thinking of changing to the Simplicity £11 a month plan. If I do will I loose the money already on my account? I have a £19  balance on it and do not really want to loose it.

No you won't lose it, when you transfer your pay and go number to pay monthly your remaining balance will show as a credit on your (usually 2nd) bill. If you are taking out the simplicity contract in store just make sure you take your pay and go sim along with you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No you won't lose it, when you transfer your pay and go number to pay monthly your remaining balance will show as a credit on your (usually 2nd) bill. If you are taking out the simplicity contract in store just make sure you take your pay and go sim along with you.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. Will go to the store tomorrow.

Message 3 of 3