Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing a spend cap

ScrumpyJack
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to reduce my spend cap from £60 to a lower value. As usual I am pointed to a list of FAQs on the website which suggest I use the app to talk to somebody on chat to get this changed. When I use the App it states I need to go to the website.it’s also seemingly impossible to chat on the chat function. Just brings up a list of basic questions or suggestions for me.

I’m in a loop of deteriorating customer service and I haven’t actual engaged with a human yet.

Does anybody have a number or email address?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@ScrumpyJack 

You will need to call customer services on 202 from your o2 phone, or 0344 809 0202 from any other phones... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@ScrumpyJack 

You will need to call customer services on 202 from your o2 phone, or 0344 809 0202 from any other phones... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143412 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@ScrumpyJack 

Guide: Spend caps on O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

StPop
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why isn't "change cap" option available on web/app? Having to call CS and listen to holding music is too much of a chore for a simple, straight-forward. 5-min action. Dissapointed.

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6260 Posts
  • 47 Topics
  • 1433 Solutions

@StPop wrote:

Why isn't "change cap" option available on web/app? Having to call CS and listen to holding music is too much of a chore for a simple, straight-forward. 5-min action. Dissapointed.

It will be when everyone is moved to the new 360 system

I cam now I've been moved

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 5 of 5