Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of mind/iPad Pro

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello All. I’m sorry if this was asked before but I can’t get a straight answer from CS. 
I’ve ordered the iPad Pro 256gb on refresh last week. Used it for about 3 days and then decided if I am going to keep it for few years, bigger storage would be useful so called CS and was told it cannot be exchanged, I would have to send the current iPad back to have the contract cancelled and order the iPad again which I did. I’ll be sending the iPad tomorrow but do I need to send back the SIM card as well? As I am technically cancelling the refresh and device plan all together. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you 😊 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@ASD 

You need to destroy the sim card and return the iPad and once it has been processed as a return, then go ahead and order the correct iPad, this is due to the CCA that you signed and the higher value of the new iPad. 

Just be aware that you will be credit checked again, and it can be beneficial to wait 30 days so that the CRA's dont see too many credit checks in a short period of time. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@ASD 

You need to destroy the sim card and return the iPad and once it has been processed as a return, then go ahead and order the correct iPad, this is due to the CCA that you signed and the higher value of the new iPad. 

Just be aware that you will be credit checked again, and it can be beneficial to wait 30 days so that the CRA's dont see too many credit checks in a short period of time. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

ASD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your reply. Much appreciated.

Message 3 of 3