Did you mean: 

Change handset.

Phil32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, 

I recently collected my handset upgrade 11/11/2022 and so far it’s been a great handset. However, I didn’t do enough homework and think the iPhone 14 pro or pro plus would suit me better. 
is there a way to change handsets? It’s damage free and I have all packaging etc. 

any help would be much appreciated. 

kind regards,

phil 

xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144648 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Phil32 

You can exchange without reason but only within 14 days. 

If outside of that, you need to pay off the device plan first Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

or use switch up if you have that option Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23146 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Phil32 If you say you bought it as a gift you may be able exchange it.

See this: Returning your device | Help & Support | O2

Edit: Please remove your number. This is a public forum. You will get spammed. Go to the down facing arrow above the date and time in your post and click Edit Reply to remove your number.

Flagged

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144648 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27730 Solutions

@Phil32 

You can exchange without reason but only within 14 days. 

If outside of that, you need to pay off the device plan first Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

or use switch up if you have that option Guide: Introducing O2 Switch Up. Swap phones whenever you want! 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23146 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Phil32 There is an amendment in the link I posted, which is why I made my suggestion, but if you've used the phone they probably won't go for it: "If you bought your device as a gift between 3 November 2022–24th December 2022, you may be eligible for an Extended Returns period up to and including 8 January 2023."

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Billyard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you are going to change to 14 pro or pro max you will be waiting for approx 2 months to receive your new handset.

Message 5 of 5