Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback offer

Jendex
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Could anyone tell me how the cashback offer works for the Huawei p30 pro please? Thank you.
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Jendex 

Copied from the help page.

Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product between 00:01(GMT), 28th February 2020 and 23:59 (GMT) 26th March 2020, from a Qualifying Retailer may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/huaweicashback2020/home (‘Website’) between 13th March and 10th May 2020 to claim cashback (cashback value depending on model, see Website for full details). Consumers who cancel their purchase or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability. Cashback sent via bank transfer within 30 days of verified claim. Participants must be aged 18 or over and hold a valid bank account in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey. See Website for full T&Cs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144144 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Jendex 

Copied from the help page.

Promoter is Huawei Technologies (UK) Co., Ltd. Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product between 00:01(GMT), 28th February 2020 and 23:59 (GMT) 26th March 2020, from a Qualifying Retailer may submit a valid claim (including substantiation) at consumer.huaweipromo.co.uk/gb/en/pages/huaweicashback2020/home (‘Website’) between 13th March and 10th May 2020 to claim cashback (cashback value depending on model, see Website for full details). Consumers who cancel their purchase or return their Qualifying Product within 14 days of date of purchase will not be eligible to claim. Limited to one claim per purchase of a Qualifying Product. The Qualifying Products are subject to availability. Cashback sent via bank transfer within 30 days of verified claim. Participants must be aged 18 or over and hold a valid bank account in the UK, Isle of Man, Jersey or Guernsey. See Website for full T&Cs.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2