cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get online

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can anyone tell me if there is a fault with OS GPRS etc i know there was a problem yesterday but i got on late last night but it seems to have gone again. Any info would be great x
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. GPRS is dead at the moment, as noted on the customer service answerphone message if you try to call them this morning.

So MMS and internet connections fail. No news on when it'll be fixed!
Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you know if people that buy the bolt on web get money back for compensation???
Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes. GPRS is dead at the moment, as noted on the customer service answerphone message if you try to call them this morning.
So MMS and internet connections fail. No news on when it'll be fixed!

Thanks for that, thought it was just my crap phone for a moment. slight_smile
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you know if people that buy the bolt on web get money back for compensation???

We bloomin' well should!
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, we pay for the service and if we are not getting it then we should get money back, or even free calls maybe.
Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree, we pay for the service and if we are not getting it then we should get money back, or even free calls maybe.

Free calls would be useless to me, I only ever text (which is within my 'free' texts limits for the amount I top up) and use my internet bolt on. Never pay a penny above that except to use up the £2.50 difference between the bolt on and my top up. I wouldn't want free calls, they could however extend the bolt on by a couple of days to cover the time it was unavailable. This would mean that next month they'd just charge you a couple of days later- that would be the only fair way to all web bolt on users- as they only thing they all use is the web bolt on itself.

Just as free calls is useless to me, free texts might be useless to another iyswim!
Message 7 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi there

Is there still a problem as i cannot get online on my mobile phone? 😞
please help
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
I think it depends how long this problem goes on, at the moment I just want the service to come back on. If it was not fixed today, then I would expect some sort of goodwill gesture from O2.

It would also be good if O2 would publicly acknowledge the extent of the problem. At the moment they have stopped tweeting and official announcements say the problem is fixed. When it isn't.
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
It would also be good if O2 would publicly acknowledge the extent of the problem. At the moment they have stopped tweeting and official announcements say the problem is fixed. When it isn't.

That is exactly why they ought to be making it up to us, these things happen occassionally, that's life, it's the fact that they're deliberately keeping us in the dark that's the problem. You call that customer service? They're going to have to do a lot to make up for it or they're going to lose a lot of customers.
Message 10 of 15