cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant afford to pay my phone bill this month:(

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cant afford to pay my phone bill by the 26th of august when it is due as i ran up a cost of 57.00 and i dont get paid until the 29th i dont have enough to conver the cost, what do i do? and what will happen about my phone contract?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contact 02 Customer Services on 202 now to discuss options.

Ask them to change the direct debit date to the end of the month from now on if that's when you get paid.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ive just done the same my bill was due on the 18th july and now today my bill for this month has come. Ive just paid the bill but after about 6 days after the origional bill my phone was cut off i couldnt make calls or send txts, use the web etc. You can still get incoming calls and msgs though. Hope this helps gud luck xx:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Contact 02 Customer Services on 202 now to discuss options.

Ask them to change the direct debit date to the end of the month from now on if that's when you get paid.
Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

I think CS is the only way for the OP to go. This month's bill has probably already been raised. More than likely too late to recall it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its always worthwhile calling Customer Services and speaking to them as they might be able to put a marker on your account that lets them know you will be paying a few days late so you don't lose service.

As mentioned above you do get a few days grace period when you don't pay your bill. Just make sure you call and pay the bill on the data agreed with the Customer Service rep.

Message 5 of 5