Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled Order Still Out For Delivery

BritneyLee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the iphone 11 on 14th September. I then cancelled the order on the 18th September. I was told by the woman that the order had been cancelled as it wasn't yet dispatched as it was on pre-order. I was also told to wait 24-48 hours before I can re-upgrade to a newer model. I have waited 31 hours for this cancelation to go through to allow me to upgrade, still I cannot. I got stressed so I checked my recent orders to see if it had been removed, it hadn't, the reason I couldn't upgrade again is because the phone was dispatched the day before my cancellation which I was NOT told about. How do I go about cancelling this phone as I DO NOT want it.

Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@BritneyLee 

Online orders have to be returned by post.

If you call once you have the phone they will arrange collection and give you a returns code or send you a pre paid lable to post it.

Make sure you get it insured if posting.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

RyanK1992
Level 4: Observant
  • 90 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I'm sure you could just refuse delivery of the item and it would be sent back to o2.

If you did accept it, you could then initiate the returns process.

I'm only relatively new around here myself so I'm sure if what I've advised isn't quite right, someone will quickly correct me slight_smile

iPhone 11 PRODUCT RED
Apple Watch Series 4
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@BritneyLee 

You'll need to use the change of mind policy after the phone is delivered https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 7

BritneyLee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It says on the link you gave, because I ordered it online, I have to send it back.. Can I not just take it into a store and exchange it that way? I'm only asking cause I don't want to get to the store and them refuse it as it was bought online.. If you understand? I tried calling tonight about it but unfortunately they close in half an hour and their queue time is 30 minutes.. 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@BritneyLee 

Online orders have to be returned by post.

If you call once you have the phone they will arrange collection and give you a returns code or send you a pre paid lable to post it.

Make sure you get it insured if posting.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

BritneyLee
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Okay, great. 

Thank you

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144081 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
You're welcome slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7