cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to end my O2 account, my phone is broken and I cannot call anyone, just end my account before I go to bloody court

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@Anonymous The process for cancellation of accounts is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

you must make contact with customer service yourself. 

We can't close your account on here and there might be cancellation fees to pay. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144977 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27815 Solutions

@Anonymous The process for cancellation of accounts is here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

you must make contact with customer service yourself. 

We can't close your account on here and there might be cancellation fees to pay. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@AnonymousYou say your phone is broken? Have you thought of getting it repaired? ....Is it still under warranty. etc etc etc? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23204 Posts
  • 1029 Topics
  • 3690 Solutions

@Anonymous  You can take your sim out of your broken phone, buy an inexpensive phone on Amazon, put your sim in it, and still make calls, send texts, or use your data. If the sim isn't the correct size for the phone you get, O2 will give you one that is, and transfer your details onto it. It certainly isn't grounds to go to court.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have managed to get it all sorted, apologies for the exasperated message, was just a very long day followed by a very fustrating search for a solution! Thanks all

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Have managed to get it all sorted, apologies for the exasperated message, was just a very long day followed by a very fustrating search for a solution! Thanks all

No problem @Anonymous. It's good to let off steam. Pleased you got it sorted Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6