cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel contract issues getting through

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to cancel my contract but so far I have been on hold 41 minutes, is there an alternative phone number as if I was 50/50 about cancelling I am now 100% if I can only get of hold and the **bleep** music repeating. Now at 48 minutes onhold COME ON GET IT SORTED O2

Now 49 minutes and rising 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126765 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21740 Solutions
Use live chat. Every iSheep in the country is calling at the mo to moan about the ip5
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 2 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
ordered my sim free ip5 from apple yesterday and was going to go from O2 pay monthly to payg but 61 minutes on hold I just cancelled the whole lot, pity no one at O2 had common sense to have dedicated iPhone 5 numbers and staff, I a 5+ year customer wonder how many other old customers to lost in favour of nice new ip5 ones.

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 126765 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21740 Solutions
Quite a few I guess but there will be many coming O2's way also....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

u can't use live chat to cancel the contract. u have to call them i been on hold for 45 mins

Message 5 of 21

MI5
  • 126765 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21740 Solutions
Yes, you can use live chat....... !!

Currently using:
Message 6 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive had the same issues, on hold for over an hour (several times)  Web Chat was awful, just told me to phone and stay on the line .... as if ive got nothing else better to do on a weekend!

Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 126765 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21740 Solutions
Ask to be passed to retentions when on live chat....

Currently using:
Message 8 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do, you would have thought they would have geared up their resources this weekend - im off ........ terrible service!

Message 9 of 21

MI5
  • 126765 Posts
  • 613 Topics
  • 21740 Solutions
Maybe it came as a suprise to them wink

Currently using:
Message 10 of 21