Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel and PAC

Churrotaco1112
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve got a monthly rolling contract after my initial contract with o2 finished and I didn’t change it. I also have my Apple Watch airtime on there.

I’m moving to a different network now so I wanted to get my PAC and then cancel both those contracts.

I have been on hold for nearly 1:30hrs. I can’t do it online, they tell me to call. I tried live chat, they tell me to go through to the upgrades team but when I do it doesn’t assign me an agent for nearly 30 mins. I tried text, they say I have multiple lines on my acc. 

What do I even do in this situation? I’ve wasted an hour and 30 mins of my life trying to do this, I just want to cancel and transfer my number. I’m still on hold with o2 as I write this, there is no queue number so god knows when I’ll get an agent.

Ive been customer for nearly 10+ years now, I always commended o2 on their customer service but wow this is an absolute disgrace. Is there any other way for me to get my PAC?? Can I just cancel my direct debit? But then I’ll lose my number.

incredibly disappointed

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144480 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Churrotaco1112 

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] Shows how to get it from your MyO2

You will need to clear the device plan for the watch too if still running.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Cancelling your direct debit will cause you stress and worry long term

Try the social media team, link is below

Other than that you must persevere with calling customer service

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 3 of 7

Churrotaco1112
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried these methods but I get told to call 202.

Message 4 of 7

Churrotaco1112
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Tried to contact them via Instagram but no reply so far. I don’t have any other social media accounts. I guess I just have to wait, coming up to 2hours at this point.

Message 5 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36030 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Can take a couple of days, with a few pokes, to get a reply from the Social Media Team, @Churrotaco1112 - but infinitely better than the hours of moozak and inadvertent "hangups" on the phone... See here as an example:

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/O2-Web-Top-Up-not-recognising-a-valid-O2-P...

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144480 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27685 Solutions

@Churrotaco1112 

I doubt you'd get a pac from the socials anyway.

Best chance of getting through without a long wait is to call at 8.00am, but be prepared for a hard sell when you do get through.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7