Did you mean: 

Can't track my order

Agniya
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I'm new with O2. In the end of October I've ordered iPhone 12 Pro for pick up in the nearest store. My estimated pick up date is around 12th of November but due to COVID19 on Thursday everything is shutting down in London. (Maybe O2 as well?) I tried to contact O2 via customer service line several times and the robot responded, I can't track my order in app as it's not despatched (probably) and a lady from O2 shop told me to try to call them again or to wait till they contact me. Is anybody in the same situation at the moment?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Agniya wrote:

Hi,

I'm new with O2. In the end of October I've ordered iPhone 12 Pro for pick up in the nearest store. My estimated pick up date is around 12th of November but due to COVID19 on Thursday everything is shutting down in London. (Maybe O2 as well?) I tried to contact O2 via customer service line several times and the robot responded, I can't track my order in app as it's not despatched (probably) and a lady from O2 shop told me to try to call them again or to wait till they contact me. Is anybody in the same situation at the moment?

Sorry for the delay @Agniya. I've posted a new thread detailing our latest updates around Lockdown 2.0 and I've also answered a similar question to yours there too: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-Lockdown-2-0/m-p/1405472#...

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Agniya 

We haven't been told if O2 are closing stores again or not.

Maybe @Chris_K can update us?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
I think the stores will be classed as non-essential so call customer service for your options.
Message 3 of 7

Agniya
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Fascinating. Whenever I call customer service, the robot picks up, explains to me that I can see everything in my O2 and then cuts off. Email customer service is shut down. I should keep calling probably.
Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Agniya 

They are closed now. You need to call when they re-open at 8am tomorrow

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

Agniya
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I know they're closed, it's night time 😄 I was trying to reach out on 11am-12pm. Anyway, thank you!
Message 6 of 7

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Agniya wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay @Agniya. I've posted a new thread detailing our latest updates around Lockdown 2.0 and I've also answered a similar question to yours there too: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Help-amp-Support-from-O2-during-Lockdown-2-0/m-p/1405472#...

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 7