I can’t access my O2 account

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

G13rty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are changing their platforms and as such moving our accounts over. I’ve spoken to customer services this morning. They are raising a case for me and I should expect my first response in around 24hrs 

Changing your password, deleting the app etc won’t solve the issue. It’s something O2 need to resolve but they need to know people have issues and will raise a case for each person who lets them know. 
a shocking way to run a transformation project and clearly not tested properly or a proper cutover plan. 

Message 11 of 21

Toni77
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did not say it affects everyone, this was my experience, I called 202 multiple times but the only solution was to change my email with O2. If anyone else has the same issue this is what needs to be done, however I made a complaint because this is not acceptable, I am waiting for a reply.

Message 12 of 21

TD16
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Having the same issue say my account doesn't exist or logs me in the o2 WiFi account and I don't even have O2 WiFi tried everything and nothing works can't log in on the app or website 

Message 13 of 21

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Toni77 wrote:

I was under the impression that "rebooting" means something more complex than switching off and on again. In my case, I tried this multiple times and still did not work.

You are thinking of a factory reset @Toni77 which is not what is being suggested here. 👍 

Message 14 of 21

Oxonian
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Toni77 wrote:

I did not say it affects everyone, this was my experience, I called 202 multiple times but the only solution was to change my email with O2. If anyone else has the same issue this is what needs to be done, however I made a complaint because this is not acceptable, I am waiting for a reply.

@Toni77 

It is currently taking O2 some eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints ; so please do not expect an early reply. At least your issue seems to have been resolved, which is a positive for you. 👍

Message 15 of 21

Oxonian
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@TD16 wrote:

Having the same issue say my account doesn't exist or logs me in the o2 WiFi account and I don't even have O2 WiFi tried everything and nothing works can't log in on the app or website 

@TD16 

Welcome to this O2 customer to customer Community forum. As you have probably gathered, we can give advice but we cannot access customer accounts. 

Please see the very first reply in this conversation from @MI5 which gives guidance for you to follow.     

Message 16 of 21

TD16
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks but it didn't work still says oops we couldn't find this account or something 

Message 17 of 21

Oxonian
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@TD16 wrote:

Thanks but it didn't work still says oops we couldn't find this account or something 

Fair enough @TD16, so you need to follow @MI5's advice to contact O2 Customer Service :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Message 18 of 21

derekf
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've been in touch with O2 Customer Support since December 2023 on this and been given several versions of my problem solution, none of which work!  I can't access the website from my PC any more to download bills etc.  Well I can login, but then nothing works, no access to the various menus when I click on them.

My understanding is that O2 want us to only access the website via the app on our phones.    It would seem access from my PC doesn't work any more.  I prefer to use my PC as I can see everything much clearer than I can on my phone!    I have quite a large phone, 6.8", but prefer to use my 27" PC screen, due to reducing quality of eyesight ie. I'm an old git  (over 50!)

I'm not happy with this but there seems nothing I can do about it, at least till my contract is up.

Message 19 of 21

Raven2
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Also been locked out my accounts. It’s driving me insane. Said it would be fixed but it’s not. I had to call and speak for 30 minutes just to pay my bill! Ever since the app rebooted for maintenance.

Message 20 of 21