cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can You Lower My Tariff??????

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi. I have just been in touch with Sky about my package and they have informed me that I can have a tariff with them for ony £5 per month which includes unlimited minutes, texts and 1GB of data. I am currently paying just over £18 per month with O2. Even more interesting is that they use the O2 network!!!!  Is there anything that you can do??  

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

You are not talking to o2 here. We are all customers like you. You cannot lower your tariff unless you pay off your device plan & choose a cheaper tariff for your needs 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus</p>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous

You are not talking to o2 here. We are all customers like you. You cannot lower your tariff unless you pay off your device plan & choose a cheaper tariff for your needs 

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus</p>

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Unfortunately nothing can be done at all unless you complete or pay off your minimum term.
You signed a contract that committed you to a minimum period which must be fulfilled.
If you complete your contract with o2 you are, of course, free to go elsewhere if you wish.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous O2 have to run the network yet the mvno's that run off it can charge less . A bit like plusnet that uses the bt network for broadband cheaper than bt and there mobiles use EE network again cheaper than EE prices.

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Its all because they buy wholesale Data, minutes and texts, in exactly the same way that enterprises do... IE a bucket of 1TB of data shared across a large number of users..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5