cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I split my bill?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Okay so I have a Blackberry and I pay £20 a month but this month I've been silly and got my bill up to £100 😞
I was wondering if anybody with similar experiences can help me with this but I would like to space out my bill over a few months as I'm having financial problems and can't afford that 😞
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
There are two things you can do;
1. You can split your bill in half. So if your bill is £100 you'll pay £50 this month then £70 next month because you'll have the other half of the bill plus your normal monthly line rental.
2. You can discuss a payment plan. However, if taken up this will appear on your credit report and you will not have any outgoing calls/texts for the duration of the plan to prevent you running up any more charges.
If you call customer services on 202 (free call) they can give you further details.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you say I won't have any outgoing calls or texts does this mean that I cant use the 100 minutes and unlimited texts that are part of my allowance?
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When you say I won't have any outgoing calls or texts does this mean that I cant use the 100 minutes and unlimited texts that are part of my allowance?

Yes, you'll be put on the lowest tariff possible though.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh, how do you know? 😞
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Best thing to do is ring customer services and explain about your bill and that you cant pay it all at once. They will sort you out. Also ask if could you go on another tarriff so you wouldn't get in this mess again ask while on phone they will be able to advise by looking at your phone bills and what you use.
Message 6 of 6