Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling UK from USA

Andy_66
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the travel inclusive bolt on which includes the USA. Can I call UK landlines and mobiles from my unlimited minutes for free? I'm unsure as I called the UK from Europe and I was charged for the call. I was told that since Brexit calls to Europe from the UK and vice versa were no longer free. 

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Yes, when you are using T-Mobile in the USA, calls to the UK are included at no charge. USA - Roaming with O2 

And if you were charged for calling UK from Europe, O2 provide that FoC without a bolt-on from many European countries - but be careful in parts of Greece, where you might pick up a Turkish or Albanian network (for example) as those 2 countries' mobile networks are not included. 

Guide: Roaming in Turkey and Cyprus 

All roaming details for what is and what is not included here, @Andy_66 Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

Yes, when you are using T-Mobile in the USA, calls to the UK are included at no charge. USA - Roaming with O2 

And if you were charged for calling UK from Europe, O2 provide that FoC without a bolt-on from many European countries - but be careful in parts of Greece, where you might pick up a Turkish or Albanian network (for example) as those 2 countries' mobile networks are not included. 

Guide: Roaming in Turkey and Cyprus 

All roaming details for what is and what is not included here, @Andy_66 Guide: Roaming MegaGuide 

Message 2 of 2