cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Contract Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

My Blackberry has suddenly stopped working and I don't have insurance or anything.  I'm on a 2 year pay monthly contract and not due an upgrade until January.  I would really like to see if there is anyway to upgrade early or anything rather than buy a new phone or pay to fix the phone, which is rubbish anyway. 

Any advice or help would be appreciated!!

Thanks slight_smile

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Work out if it's cheaper to pay off 7 x your monthly line rental or buy a new phone to use your contract on or try Blackberry to see if they will fix your phone (will depend on the type of damage).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats wrong with the BlackBerry? Is it physically broken?

Of course you can get out of your contract early so you can upgrade but you would have to pay off the monthly payments that you would have made until January in one lump sum, so that would be 7 months!

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Work out if it's cheaper to pay off 7 x your monthly line rental or buy a new phone to use your contract on or try Blackberry to see if they will fix your phone (will depend on the type of damage).
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3