Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluelight airtime discount disappeared

Lou-j
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Is there a cap on how long you can have the bluelight airtime discount? 

ive been on my current plan two years, paid off the phone but this months bill has just arrived and the bluelight discount on airtime is missing?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Lou-j 

Check the bolt on in your MyO2. It will show the expiry date which is usually for the minimum term of your contract, so now you have reached that, it will probably have expired.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12075 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

As far as I know it should stay on the airtime until you upgrade or cancel the contract @Lou-j 

See if there is any information in the link below.

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

If that doesn't help then I suggest contacting customer services - you can do this on social media if you have that;  Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Lou-j 

Check the bolt on in your MyO2. It will show the expiry date which is usually for the minimum term of your contract, so now you have reached that, it will probably have expired.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12075 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Lou-j 

I stand corrected.

Can you just re-apply for the discount or do you need to take a new deal @MI5 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144457 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

You can only reapply if you upgrade or change something like going to simo @gmarkj 

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5