Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking 0843

Andy2158
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So just tried customer services to get all 0843 numbers blocked and the operator was like something out of Little Britian: 'No we cant block incoming numbers' said seven times before I got bored and hung up before being rude.

Why not just brief the teams to say: 'We cant do it from here but there are some applications available that appear to help. Please look at U-switch or your app store.'

At least that's helpful !

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Andy2158 

I use TrueCaller and find it very good at filtering out spam and other unwanted calls.....

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Andy2158
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks - appreciate the response.  Just downloaded Mr Number which allows me to block all 0843 it seems.  Trial begins today LOL

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Let us know how it goes for you slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4