cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blackberry unlimited

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, i have a newbie question. I have recently got a BB Bold with a plan that says Blackberry Unlimited. I just want to know:

Does this mean free internet access on Edge, 3g etc
Does this mean i can access internet for free without using Wi-fi?

Sorry for the lame questions
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can I use yahoo messenger and surf anywhere ?
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
The Blackberry unlimited bolt on covers all standard data services on a Blackberry device (browsing, email, messenger etc etc) within the UK.

The only time you would be charged extra is if you used your phone as a modem or used a third party application that isnt configured to use the Blackberry data service.

So as long as you are using the services that came on the device within the UK then you will be fine.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for putting my mind at ease.
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
if you use app such as skype,msn ,will you be charged extra ?
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Blackberry unlimited basically means you are covered for all the data/internet going in and out of your blackberry, it doesn't matter what application/website you're using as all the network sees is data going back and forth...which you're covered for slight_smile

However, you need to bear in mind that unlike the normal unlimited web bolt on for other handsets such as nokia's etc and also the iphone, the blackberry unlimited bolt on will ONLY give inclusive data when used in a blackberry handset, if you put your sim card in anything other than a blackberry then you'll be charged for all data usage. So if you change your blackberry for something else make sure you call o2 and get them to change blackberry unlimited for unlimited web.
Message 6 of 6