Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Fiona1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Help I've recently upgraded phone and had issue with billing. I managed to chat online to someone then call with Peter from billing which was good BUT  despite being offered refund of early term fees + vat have been charged full amount and now can't get in touch with O2 either online or phone! 
what can I do now? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Fiona1 

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217. It's a free call. Also take a look at this link: https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Fiona1 

Youmust persevere with customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Fiona1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you but they not replying online and can get through on phone but then they say they are prioritising calls so cut you off and direct you to MyO2 which would be fine if they'd reply or be contactable!! 

im well aware these are difficult times, I'm a nurse but we do need to be able to contact someone.

Message 4 of 6

O2Hannah
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi!

And thankyou so much for your services as a nurse at this time! I hope you know how appreciated you are ❤️

Our web chat teams are currently unavailable. The best way to get this sorted would be through customer services on 202 or payment management as mentioned above.

But please be patient with our voice teams! They are inundated with calls at the moment and working with a much smaller team than usual.

We'll get it sorted!

Hannah

signature
Message 5 of 6

Fiona1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you a Hannah, 

live tried 202 the last 2 days and billing team but as I said just get redirected to MyO2 which would be ok if responding. 
I'll keep trying but working nights so it's difficult.

Message 6 of 6