Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

02nsme
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Stop sending me a bill and threatening letters you don’t add answer your bloody phones 3 times on hold for over 45 mins. You idiots couldn’t run a tap spoke to some clown a few weeks ago after being on hold for 35 mins only for this idiot to put me on hold for another 30 mins hung IDO NOT HAVE A ACCOUNT so STOP sending your threatening letters if I get 1 more I’ll take you to court.  ***** heads 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@02nsme 

Sounds like someone has used your details to setup an account, so YOU need to take action to resolve the situation before your credit file gets destroyed as YOU have taken no action, as next stop is debt collection agencies followed by CCJ and Bailiffs knocking on the door. 

1. Login to a CRA and check your credit report

2. Log it as fraud on https://actionfraud.police.uk

3. Call o2 and report it as fraud, you will need to prove you haven't got or had an o2 contract... 

4. Get a  CIFAS marker on your credit file 

5. Inform your bank you have been a victim of Identity Theft

6. Change all your passwords to critical things like email, bank accounts, etc. 

If you don't then YOU are liable for YOUR data.

Also this isn't customer services but a customer to customer forum.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@02nsme 

Sounds like someone has used your details to setup an account, so YOU need to take action to resolve the situation before your credit file gets destroyed as YOU have taken no action, as next stop is debt collection agencies followed by CCJ and Bailiffs knocking on the door. 

1. Login to a CRA and check your credit report

2. Log it as fraud on https://actionfraud.police.uk

3. Call o2 and report it as fraud, you will need to prove you haven't got or had an o2 contract... 

4. Get a  CIFAS marker on your credit file 

5. Inform your bank you have been a victim of Identity Theft

6. Change all your passwords to critical things like email, bank accounts, etc. 

If you don't then YOU are liable for YOUR data.

Also this isn't customer services but a customer to customer forum.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143409 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@02nsme 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on specific Payment management number -0800 902 0217 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3