Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill

Ozz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am going to be a day late for my monthly bill it is higher because of last month still owed will clear it in a week will I get disconnected as I always pay my bills
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Ozz
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone guide me on this issue
Message 2 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Ozz 

1 day won't make any difference but you can call customer service on 202 to confirm. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

It's been a few days now @Ozz, did you get your bill cleared in the end? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 9

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@Martin-O2 Just out of interest are O2 considering special measures to help people with bills etc given the current health crisis - people may be late paying their bills as work dries up and people are forced to stay at home but equally their mobile (and often this is the only phone in the house) becomes vitally imprortant to them to remain in contact with loved ones etc. 

Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@djbsuffolk wrote:

@Martin-O2 Just out of interest are O2 considering special measures to help people with bills etc given the current health crisis - people may be late paying their bills as work dries up and people are forced to stay at home but equally their mobile (and often this is the only phone in the house) becomes vitally imprortant to them to remain in contact with loved ones etc. 

I'm not sure how O2 could possibly know how people are affected by the virus. People will grasp at any excuse or opportunity to avoid bills. O2 won't care, a default is a default.

Message 6 of 9

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Quite true but steps could be taken to help - for instance vodafone is allowing all customers to access NHS UK online websites without it coming off your data allowance

Message 7 of 9

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good news @djbsuffolk@jonsie! O2 have just announced that access to the NHS website and calls to 111 will be free. More info here

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 9

djbsuffolk
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Good news - people need access to the information and the last thing they need is no data to do it!! 

Message 9 of 9