cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill paid but not reconnected

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello I was hoping someone could help me I have been disconnected from the 22nd of September I cannot receive or make calls, I paid the outstanding balance yesterday morning via my o2 on the website. I haven't been reconnected so I spoke to the live help who informed me it shows I have not paid the bill but my bank statement says I have, I don't have access to another phone to call customer services so is there anything else I can do. Thanks for reading.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Borrow a phone or use a landline to call CS and think about setting up a direct debit so you don't get cut off again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok thanks
Message 3 of 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Just out of curiosity, why would you cancel DD? It only leads to this happening, and it's actually in your contract that you leave it in place. Get it setup asap then this just won't happen in future.
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Said that....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Hey sensible advice is worth repeating. People cancel then wonder why they have problems.  Ok don't worry, I would hate to steal your thunder my friend. 

Message 6 of 6