Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being billed for returned accessory

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi everyone got an accessory for my phone and they sent the wrong one.I returned it then I had to ring a few days later to make sure it has arrived.So I phone up,yes it has arrived,will refund your account.I receive my bill today and of course been billed £30 for an item I don't have!I phoned up spent 15mins of my time waiting on hold and getting told I'm filling a request to be credited back.I was told it would take up to 3 days for the money to b returned.I asked the operator for compensation for causing me unnecessary stress and she says oh I can't my manager is busy I will talk to him and phone you back.Did she hell no.She never bothered.Lousy service from o2,robbing from the innocent and lying.
Message 1 of 21
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Hi Toby,the complaints team got in touch with me.i was surprised and very happy with there response.They sorted out my problem,and yeah they did say it should of been sorted from the start.All I can say is I'm very pleased it was solved pretty easily and happy.

View solution in original post

Message 14 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
You've been around long enough mate to know the score - I'm surprised you're surprised by this ? wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 21

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Oh I know,well I've put in a complaint.the money taken out my account.I will b looking £30 added to my account as an apology on top of my money.
Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Go for it !
Let us know what happens.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 21

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Thanks,well I told them I would b reporting them to the financial Ombusdman for theft and charging money for returned items.
Message 5 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

The Ombudsman will not be interested. They do not deal with individual cases. You need to go through the complaints process. Hopefully you will get your refund and not have to take things any futher.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 21

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Well legally they have to return my money cause.i have the receipt proving they received it.It always something with o2
Message 7 of 21

MI5
  • 144448 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo wrote:
It always something with o2

That's true enough !!

Currently using:
Message 8 of 21

Charlieboyoo
  • 285 Posts
  • 52 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Why is Toby not around,I remember he tried to solve issues before?
Message 9 of 21

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

I will tag @Toby in, but I would be surprised if he responds this evening. He was on duty during the day, I believe. You can't expect him to be on 24/7.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 10 of 21