Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch airtime not in use

J_Morgs83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had this same issue before where my airline plan for my Apple Watch is showing as active but on the watch is say o2 plan not in use. I resolved it before by re adding the plan on the watch but this resulted in another airtime plan account being created. This time I thought I would call/message o2 customer service who were adamant it was because my watch didn’t have a esim. Apple Watches don’t have esims but I thought if you think this will resolve the issue I will go along with it. Esim arrived and I called to get assistance and they remotely activated the esim. I lost coverage and discovered a business plan account was now active. I went into store and they said the same thing as me that Apple Watches don’t have esims and all I need to do is unpair then re connect to device. I did this and it asked me to add mobile data plan to the watch. This again resulted in another account being created. I have since asked the additional account to be closed but I am now back at square one where I have no mobile data plan on my watch but I a still have a active Apple Watch data plan on my account? Any solutions?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35980 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1594 Solutions

One for @O2Jonathan to either take, or pass on to the incoming advisor at 3pm @J_Morgs83 - watch out for a reply here shortly. Good luck.

Message 2 of 3

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@pgn thank you for the tag, I will private message you now @J_Morgs83 .

signature
Message 3 of 3