Did you mean: 

Another Netflix thread

ryan87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone.

I appreciate you've seen a fair few threads about this problem so apologies for the repetition.  I'm struggling to claim my 6 months free Netflix promotion after upgrading my monthly contract a few days ago.  I've searched the forum and all posts of this nature seem to offer no solution except for somebody who works for o2 PM'ing the people affected to try and help them.  I've been through every support channel available to get this sorted, including Netflix customer support.  I'd appreciate it if someone can provide me with any assistance. slight_smile

Many thanks and hope you're all having a good week.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully @Martin-O2 can assist tomorrow

Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention @Anonymous. wink

@ryan87 We've just been made aware of an issue with the Netflix offer which is affecting a small number of customers. A fix is currently being worked on and it should be up and running soon. I'll give you a shout as soon as I hear anything. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @ryan87, how are you getting on with this? 

We've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 4 of 4