cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All i want to do is pay you off, how difficult can it be???

dungeonden
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have had a long conversation on Chat today with an agent followed by a manager and have absolutely got nowhere! They seemingly have no common sense or ability to actually do anything!

I want to pay off my o/s device plan and get away from O2 and the s**t service they offer! I get better service using my O2 phone in Norway, than i do in my hometown! My hometown gives me no data signal and no mobile signal at all. O2 are aware and say there is a mast issue but have no idea when they will get round to fixing it, yet they have taken their monthly airtime money for the six months plus this has been happening!

Have finally had enough now and want to pay off my o/s device plan EXCEPT using 202 or the landline number tells me my number is managed by an independent provider, should contact them on the number on the invoice and then hangs up!!! The chat agent, and their manager have both confirmed that my number isn't independent and shouldn't be doing that.

So I have asked if it's possible to get a callback from anybody, no chance of that! Only other suggestion is to go and visit a store, in a town that I never go to or make a payment to bank details they provided over a chat window (not dodgy at all!!!)

All I want to do is pay off O2 and transfer my number to my new shiny VOXI sim that works perfectly! How difficult can it really be????

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

The only way to pay off a device plan is by calling to settle the credit agreement.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@dungeonden 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302

Say no when asked if it's about the number you are calling from.
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5697 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@dungeonden 

I wonder if anything in Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract) might help ?  

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

The only way to pay off a device plan is by calling to settle the credit agreement.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4