Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime

L1ly
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is like the hundreds time I tried posting on the bloody website and it did not work, anyways my monthly plan has increased I want to know why that is as I do not use that much data I have 150gb of data so I have never use more than 10gb on it monthly and I am very much confused to why the price increased and I don’t even use my spend cap either so why has my monthly plan increased with no warning what so ever. The customer service sucks so it will be impossible for me to get hold of them and when I do try it takes forever and when you do reach someone you’re always on hold and being put on hold sometimes the call ends and then I’ll ok have to call them again and try to get the same person on the phone again. Since I also pay for the Laptop the front top buttons don’t even work for example the brightness level button doesn’t work. is that just there for decoration. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@L1ly 

This isnt customer services

For your plan it will have gone up in April as part of the annual price rises. If you want to look for a cheaper tariff you can do so via myo2, and see what tariffs are available, you can also on their see all your charges. 

With regards to your laptop, go into Windows Update and do all updates and ensure you are using the FN key ..if this doesn't work speak to the laptop manufacturers support team, who can walk you through the steps to get it working. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@L1ly 

This isnt customer services

For your plan it will have gone up in April as part of the annual price rises. If you want to look for a cheaper tariff you can do so via myo2, and see what tariffs are available, you can also on their see all your charges. 

With regards to your laptop, go into Windows Update and do all updates and ensure you are using the FN key ..if this doesn't work speak to the laptop manufacturers support team, who can walk you through the steps to get it working. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202 or 0344 809 0202 

Message 3 of 3