Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Time Billed but O2 has failed to apply the payment

jamiekellard
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am not happy with O2. i have paid my air time bill and my device bill. The device bill updated automatically but the air time bill payment failed to apply to my bill. They have disconnected me and there is no way to contact them. The website has no online chat, no email address, and the contact numbers just redirect me to the payment line for my air time bill.

Not happy. very poor designed website with no way to get real support.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jamiekellard 

All numbers to contact O2 are in this  link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

You can borrow a phone, use a landline or even Skype.

We don't advise Live chat for account issues.

I'll mention our account advisors to see if they can help/

@O2Daniel @O2Richard ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff 

Hi @jamiekellard, what has been advised above is unfortunately correct. If you have been fully disconnected, this can only be rectified by a specially trained team called the payment management team, who are only contactable over the phone. You can call them from any number, on 08005884213, or alternatively, you can call our customer services, who can forward you to them, on either 202, or 08008090202.

If you just have restrictions on your account however, this is something we can deal with over this platform. I can certainly check this for you if you wish? If you wish for me to, i will send you a private message, just respond to my message and we can go from there slight_smile

signature
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@O2Daniel 

The reason I tagged you was due to the fact @jamiekellard states he has no way of getting in touch with O2. We always recommend Skype, or borrowing a phone/landline. That doesn't seem to be an option for him. It's a catch 22 situation really.

Edited to add, this si the 2nd type of post we had yesterday. Both payments made but only one taken. In this case it was the airtime which is why he was cut off.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

Yes, as stated above, with a disconnection, the only way this can be dealt with is over the phone unfortunately. I apreciate it is difficult for the above customer, however there is no alternative to needing to call for a disconnection. I am discussing this within a private message as we speak, to establish the state of the account, and to whether i can assist further in this instance.

I will certainly raise your concerns that this may be an ongoing issue, and we will closely monitor this.

signature
Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 123084 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Thanks @O2Daniel thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6