Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age restriction

Sash11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying to get the age restriction taken off for over a week now. I am a new customer and was moved over from virgin on a deal. I have phoned customer services 5 times. They keep telling me it’s now sorted but it isn’t. 
I really want to cancel my contact at this point. 
I keep getting told 24 hours. 6 days later still not done. Helllp

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35224 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

All Community help in here, @Sash11 - Guide: O2 Age restriction 

Easy if you have a credit card. And remember if you use WiFi at home, your ISP will have its own separate controls.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35224 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

All Community help in here, @Sash11 - Guide: O2 Age restriction 

Easy if you have a credit card. And remember if you use WiFi at home, your ISP will have its own separate controls.

Message 2 of 6

Sash11
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve not got a credit card. Customer services have told me this has been sorted 5 times. Are they lying to me because I’ve not got a credit card

Message 3 of 6

Sash11
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m getting so annoyed about this now. This was done in 2 minutes with Tesco mobile. Firstly what takes 24 hours these days. Secondly it been 6 days now 

Message 4 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 5 of 6

Sash11
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes I realise you are users as well. I just can't understand why every time they access my account and say they have now sorted this out that nothing changes. I wish I had never  changed.. everything was working fine and now I'm paying for something that doesnt work 

Message 6 of 6