Advice Needed - Default

RachelJM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

I need some help, is possible.
I previously wrote about a DV relationship i was in on this forum and spoke to a lovely lady. I recieved advice from this community forum and contacted credit referrals.

However, after explaining my situation, credit referrals do not want to know. As far as they are concerned, they do not care the situation i was in as i have no 'proof' and that it is their final say on the matter, despite offering to provide medical evidence from Dr. regarding Mental health issues suffered due to previous DV relationship.

I don't know where to go from here and who to contact. I would like to remain anonymous where possible, but, if there is anything anybody can advise, i would be so grateful.

I feel so low and my mental
health is suffering. Having someone sit behind a computer showing no understanding because they cannot go off what i am saying, yet, in the situation i did not record any 'evidence' as I didn't realise how bad it was until i escaped. And after offering to get anything they require, they say that it is their final say that the debt is mine?

Yes, i took out the contract. I have been an O2 customer since 2016 and never missed a payment until the relationship took a turn for the worst. I didn't know i had missed any payments. He broke my phone and had control of my bank account. He raked up £700 in debt on an overdraft and cancelled my direct debits. He hid letters, he stopped me communicating with my own family never mind O2 and as far as O2 are saying, because i never reached out to them whilst it was happening (bearing in mind i had no idea it was happening) ... they will not do anything to help.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@O2Daniel 

is there anything else that can be done at all?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Daniel
  • 67 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@RachelJM i will private message you, and we can discuss things further.

signature
Message 3 of 3