Did you mean: 

Absolutely furious with 02!

Mark19702
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Get some popcorn and get comfy!
So, last Friday I ordered an Apple Series 6 watch from 02 and paid for Saturday delivery as wanted it for next day!
Turns out they didn’t dispatch the watch, there had been an error.
It didn’t arrive Monday so called 02.
They advise me they are sitting on the watch till next Friday as I had requested Saturday delivery.
Only way to get it sooner, cancel the order and reorder.
So cancel the order, reorder the watch and again doesn’t get dispatched.
They then tell me it’s out of stock for around 6 weeks.
Only way to change the colour to one that’s in stock? You guessed it, cancel the order and reorder!
So cancel the order and reorder a different colour. Whilst reordering the new colour the credit check fails!
Ring 02 and they tell me I e applied too many times and they won’t supply me a watch!
Absolutely bouncing, I have 2 hand sets and an IPad Pro with them and the credit check passed immediately on the other 2 orders!
Now they won’t do anything to help even though the other orders the credit checks were cancelled due to their incompetence!
Any advice? Or as 02 said, I’m screwed?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@Mark19702 

It's O2 lunacy and yes, you're screwed until a couple of weeks have passed which will enable you to pass a credit check again.

We would never have advised you to cancel as we know you would run into the issues you have, but unfortunately, customer service don't know their own processes these days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 4

Mark19702
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5
But surely someone at 02 with half a braincell can look at a screen and see the 2 orders the credit checks relate 2 were cancelled and that it was actually their incompetence that ensured the orders were cancelled?
Will they actually allow me to have a watch eventually?
How long do I want to reorder because doing so in a few weeks and the credit check failing again(for no reason) will set it back even further?
Can’t believe how incompetent 02 have actually become!
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145204 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27887 Solutions

@Mark19702 

Hmmm, braincells, that's the problem unfortunately.

Probably 2 weeks before you can reorder but checke your credit score to see if the previous searches have dropped off before doing so.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 4