Eve6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If a device has a 36 month Device Plan.
Monthly rolling Airtime Plan.

Plans unlinked after 24 months.
does this mean I’ll be paying for 36 months or 24? 
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9991 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Eve6 

You pay for the Device and Airtime plan for 36months but you can are given options 

If you contracted with us after 17 December 2021 and have chosen to have a Device Plan that is up to 24 months, then you must have an Airtime Plan for the duration of your Device Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan at any point during your minimum contract term.

After 24 months, your Airtime Plan and Device Plan will unlink. After that point, you can choose to: (i) continue with your original Device Plan and Airtime Plan, (ii) continue with your Device Plan and terminate your Airtime Plan, or (iii) terminate both your Airtime Plan and Device Plan (provided that you pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full).

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9991 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Eve6 

You pay for the Device and Airtime plan for 36months but you can are given options 

If you contracted with us after 17 December 2021 and have chosen to have a Device Plan that is up to 24 months, then you must have an Airtime Plan for the duration of your Device Plan. You can pay off your Device Plan at any point during your minimum contract term.

After 24 months, your Airtime Plan and Device Plan will unlink. After that point, you can choose to: (i) continue with your original Device Plan and Airtime Plan, (ii) continue with your Device Plan and terminate your Airtime Plan, or (iii) terminate both your Airtime Plan and Device Plan (provided that you pay the remainder of your Device Plan in full).

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2