cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500Mb Smart Phone Data Bolt On

Anonymous
Not applicable
500Mb Smart Phone Data Bolt On
Hi, I recently added the 500Mb £5.00 per month bolt on for data usage, it says I have unlimited wifi minutes with BT Openzone, Where do I find the username and password to login to BT Openzone?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
When you find an openzone that is included you will be greted with a login screen asking just for your mobile number. (the first time only)
There a 3 types of openzone and only 1 is included.(discussed many times search the forum and you will see)
Also I think the wifi is only for certain phones I will post link when I have found it (PAYG ONLY)
What does this mean for Pay Monthly and Pay & Go customers?
New and upgrading Pay Monthly customers will be able to choose from three inclusive data bundles of 500MB, 750MB or 1GB however we will continue to offer unlimited data with an excessive usage policy until 6 October as a promotion. From mid November they will be able to buy Bolt Ons for additional data if they need more than their tariff’s inclusive data bundles.
There’s good news for Pay & Go customers with accredited handsets listed below connecting to all Text & Web tariffs. From 7 October, they’ll receive free Wi-Fi access to BT Openzone and The Cloud hotspots. The current list of handsets this applies to are:
Apple iPhone
Apple iPhone 3G
Apple iPhone 3GS
Apple iPhone 4
HTC Desire
Nokia X6
BlackBerry 8900
Sony Ericsson Xperia
Pay & Go customers will also be able to purchase a new £7.50 per month Web Bolt On which will give them unlimited access to The Cloud and BT Openzone hotspots
The iPhone Web and Wi-Fi £10 Bolt On will be made available to all Smartphone customers and will come with a 1GB data allowance. Existing PAYG customers on this tariff will also get a 1GB data allowance and migrated on their anniversary date. Wi-Fi only applies to the accredited handsets as listed above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
£5 per month? How come it say £10 per month on mine when I was looking at Add Bolt Ons page.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Because it is £5 on a 300 minutes+ tariff, and £10 on the 100 minutes- tariff.
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, I get 600 Min, Unlimited Text, 500Mb Data £20 per month
12 Month Sim only contract
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
What actually happens when we use the full 500MB? do we get charged Per MB at £3.00?
Message 6 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
see my thread here viewtopic.php?f=25&t=53539 about use above the 500mb
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 7