Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% friends and family discount via employee

Trenige
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can the discount be applied if you go to 02 via money supetmarket. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Yes - you will have got a Refresh contract, the discount will be applied to the Airtime portion of the contract. Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up contains all the info, @Trenige. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Yes - you will have got a Refresh contract, the discount will be applied to the Airtime portion of the contract. Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up contains all the info, @Trenige. Good luck!

Message 2 of 4

Trenige
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thankyou, but does the discount apply if its a sim only contract, I have read thst the discount on sim only contract is 30%, not 50%, also goung via money supermarket is that not classed as a third party seller, problem. is I cannot seem to get the same deals on 02 site that are on money supermarket, thankyou. 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Trenige 

You can only have one discount, so regardless of where you buy it from and what it's classed as, if the Money Supermarket sim offers a discount already, you cannot add another one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4