cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50% extra data not available as upgrade?

rossmc87
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When looking at the o2 shop page, I see a simplicity contract for £16 per month with 600 minutes and 750MB data which clearly states is 50% more than the previous 500MB data allowance on that tariff.

However, when I log in to MyO2 and click the link to change my tariff the same £16 tariff still only shows the previous 500MB allowance and there's no mention of the extra 50%.

Why is there a discrepancy between the two?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I would suggest ringing O2 customer services on 202 Contract - 4445 Payg for official clarification.

They will be able to guide you through what is and isn't available and carry out the tariff change for you if applicable.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi and Welcome to the Community Forum.

I would suggest ringing O2 customer services on 202 Contract - 4445 Payg for official clarification.

They will be able to guide you through what is and isn't available and carry out the tariff change for you if applicable.
Message 2 of 4

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

It will probably show up at the checkout page. Chances are that the promotion is for 1 year and after that it will revert to the usual tariff offer i.e. without the 50% less. 

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I posted a few days ago for exactly the same issue. I had a most frustration phone call going round in circles and had no choice but to accept the 500mb in the end.
Message 4 of 4