cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3g in fauldhouse, West lothian

Anonymous
Not applicable
Most of West lothian get 4G coverage while in fauldhouse we can only get basic 2G coverage, is this to change in the future or do we all stand back in time here?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm sure you will get it eventually but unfortunately O2 don't give timescales and there is no published timetable as to which area will get it or when. I'm afraid not even customer service are privvy to that information. Personally I would be looking at a network that gives me the coverage I need data wise.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'm sure you will get it eventually but unfortunately O2 don't give timescales and there is no published timetable as to which area will get it or when. I'm afraid not even customer service are privvy to that information. Personally I would be looking at a network that gives me the coverage I need data wise.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144556 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
O2 has committed to 98% coverage by the end of 2017 for everyone to be on at least 2mbps and network improvements are rolling out all the time.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3