Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 sims 2 phones 10yrs wrong charges - HELP

Ellie-73123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all I will try to be brief as it’s all so convoluted it’s ridiculous! 

1- I have a recon phone with 02 I’ve been trying to return since day one as faulty to no avail! I don’t wish to keep it. It constantly turns off I have stage 4 bowel cancer I can’t risk not being with a phone. I’ve tried to tell them Ive been messaging on the app regards this for months! 

2- an app on my iPhone I spend money on if I’m in a long stay hospital visit as there’s nothing else to do, it’s attached to my Apple Pay and goes out my bank. If I have no money in the bank it doesn’t go out! I’ve now noticed my charges are ALSO being applied to my 02 account as things I’ve brought which is obviously not correct, or surely they’d go out whether I had money in the account or not! - how do I rectify this? There’s always a language barrier and I can’t cope on the phone for hours when heavily medicated. 

3- suddenly my billing tells me I’ve used all my data having  NEVER done this in all the years I’m with them. & had to buy a add on. That was advertised as one off ! Now I notice it’s going off my bill like clock work and trying to find a way to cancel it is like boiling a chocolate fireguard! - surely this is incorrect misleading advertising and shouldn’t be so? BTW I’m on 20odd data and unless I’m at an appointment or in hospital I don’t LEAVE MY HOUSE! For which sky is paid handsomely for very speedy secure boosted WiFi! Hence in the house I’m NEVER on Data! 

4- I wish to complain as high as possible but am finding it difficult to asses where or how I do this. I’m absolutely sick to death of feeling anxious each month as to why miraculously my Bills are reaching well over £150 - I also pay for my sons sim. And phone which I use the crappy recon one. And on mine the old phone I had is still on there as well as the newer crappy recon one! 

I just want to be done with 02 who insist I’m a VOLT customer yet offer me none of the discount for it!  - 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Ellie-73123 

Complaints here https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Accessibility help in this guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5684 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Ellie-73123 

It's is probably fair to tell you that it is currently taking O2 about eight weeks to investigate and respond to complaints. In that time, no other O2 team is likely to be able or willing to engage with you, so submitting a complaint could actually delay resolution. 

@MI5 has already supplied you with Guide: How to find help & contact O2. Could I suggest that you try contacting the social media team ? They are quite well thought of, the language barrier will not come into play and you will not be hanging on the 'phone for lengthy periods. 

Please keep us updated on developments.  

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Ellie-73123 

Just to pick up on your comment re Volt.

There aren't any discounts unless you take both VM and O2 at the same time.

What you do get for existing customers is covered in this guide Volt Megaguide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

How does 10 years of wrong charges figure into this?

Askin' for a friend....

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

Embellishment.......

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6