cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 months airtime waiver

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a pay monthly contract that started in October. Part of the deal was that I would get 3 months airtime free on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th month. The 2nd month was reduced due to outstanding credit on my pay as you go account so I assumed the waiver on the airtime would start on the 3 month instead. I have received my 3rd month bill and it is showing I have to pay the airtime still.

I have contacted O2 through their 'chat' however the operator can't find any record of the airtime waiver or the chat.

I have a copy of the chat as a pdf but I was wondering if their was an customer services e-mail address for O2 that I would be able e-mail the pdf to them.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There is no email address and all contact details are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
There is no email address and all contact details are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
Hi @Anonymous did you take your contract out directly with O2 or was it from a third party (like Carphone or mobiles.co.uk) as if it was from a third party you usually need to send off your bills etc to get the cash back and they usually send you a cheque back rather than O2 giving you the money off your bill
Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous how did you get on with customer services? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4