cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 month Simplicity for iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there,

I'm going to move to O2 from Vodafone as I have O2 Broadband and would like the extra £5 saving per month.

My current phone is a Samsung Tocco (F480V) and it still works fine, it is also unlocked so that is no problem.

Now, in a few months I may be getting my hands on my brothers old iPhone 3G.

My question is, if I get a 12 month Simplicity for iPhone Sim-only tariff, will it work in my Samsung Tocco, with free web browsing etc, until I get hold of an iPhone.

Cheers

Martin
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
You will need to get the smartphone simplicity tariff for the moment and when you get your iPhone, ring customer services to do a tariff transfer to the iPhone simplicity.
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that,

When I do a tariff transfer does it tie me into another 12 months from the date of transfer or does it retain my original end date?

Thanks
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it is just a tariff transfer so it will not tie you in for another twelve months.
The normal rules are that the tariff transfer will be done from your next billing date. However if you push them they can do it from the next day, or whatever day you like (just incase you get the phone in the middle of your billing period).
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
If it is just a tariff transfer so it will not tie you in for another twelve months.
The normal rules are that the tariff transfer will be done from your next billing date. However if you push them they can do it from the next day, or whatever day you like (just incase you get the phone in the middle of your billing period).
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that.
Message 6 of 6