cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

02 is such a biggest joke!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My husband and I are so fed up with 02, they have let us down many times, especially we've been cut out of BBM and internet in the past few days (it's the third time this year!).

My husband had called 02 the other day to complain that my phone service had been completely cut off. He clarified that I am profoundly Deaf and rely on text messaging all the time. The advisor told him that on the computer there isn't a note about me being profoundly Deaf. What???!! I have been a 02 customer for more than 10 years and that they should already have had "Profoundly Deaf" added on the note on their computer.

My husband also have sorted out with 02 the other week regarding the issue about the direct debit (02 have messed up big time, due to their laziness at call centre - I'm so angry!!!). They have promised me that the cost has been dealt with. But I have never seen the change on my record on "My 02" at all, I cannot reset my direct debit because of that!

Plus, it seems that 02 are not "Deaf Aware". T-Mobile has disability service team which was fabalous (when I temporarily used their service for my other mobile phone). Wished I'd stayed on with them...

I've been with 02 (since the "Genie" days). The standard of service has definitely dropped a lot and is absolutely very poor!

We have decided that we will definitely change the service provider when my husband's contract with 02 ends in early 2014. 02 SUCKS!!!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Grace,

That's very unfortunate and I may be able to help.

Have you tried the chat service? This may help, as your interaction is via text, if not, let me know via Private message and I can see what i can do.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Sorry you've had these problems, I have asked one of the Community team if they can help you to sort this out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I was under the impression that they had implemented Typetalk in the UK call centres. Obviously not then. Most utility company call centres use this facility, certainly the banks do. It's essential O2 introduce it if it's not available.

Message 3 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

All I could find is this:

http://www.o2.co.uk/accessforall/mobilephones

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just received a phone call on my mobile phone. Since I could not reply, my husband called that number and he told me that it was 02 yet again! They have been harrassing us both for days on end. We are not happy at all. My hubby told them many times that I am profoundly Deaf and that I can't use phone!

Message 5 of 6

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi Grace,

That's very unfortunate and I may be able to help.

Have you tried the chat service? This may help, as your interaction is via text, if not, let me know via Private message and I can see what i can do.

Cheers, Toby
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 6 of 6