Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

online shop purchase

gingerbreadman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i'm trying to bu a "like new " phone off the website but once i add to my basket it refreshes and i get the loading circle but never updates i've been trying since friday .

it say it's in stock and i have tried 4 diffrent phones to buy via three different browsers chrome firefox i.e and check cookies and adblaockers are disabled

devices triedatre  iphone 6 , laptop acer win 10 , amd win 10 deskop pc andriod running nouget  all just hang some show the would u like a data cap on this device for  maybe a second then it just stays in a loading loop

many thanks for any help 

James

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gingerbreadman

If you are having problems with online purchases, you may need to call customer services and buy via that route https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Or if you have a store nearby, you could visit and buy directly?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

MI5
  • 143437 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Same issue reported earlier by someone else.
@EmilieT any known problem?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @gingerbreadman, and sorry to hear you've been having difficulties placing an order - I can imagine you're very excited to get your hands on the new device! I've just checked on my end and this error is being looked into as we speak. If I receive any further updates I'll share them with you slight_smile 

Thanks @MI5 for the mention thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@gingerbreadman Apart from the technical error they're having at the moment, don't trust the stock reporting. O2's stock report isn't live, and there's every chance that they don't actually have the phone you want. If you have a local O2 store, the best way to make your purchase is to call them directly. If they have the phone you want in stock you can go in, make your purchase, and walk out with it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would be stressed out trying to order anything online at the moment. You can never be sure a phone is in stock and money is taken whether they can fill the order or not. Bit of a lottery to be honest.

Message 6 of 7

gingerbreadman
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok guy and girls thanks for the heads up i'll head into tomorrow thanks for the help slight_smile merrry christmas slight_smile

Message 7 of 7