cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my credit just cleared

Anonymous
Not applicable
my credit just went down to zero pence and I wasn't even making a call or texting, can anyone tell me why?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
that's weird...it's back now, thanks anyway

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

What tariff are you on? How much credit did you lose?

This isn't customer service by the way, if you need to speak with them contact details as well as live chat, are here ::

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on the big bundle, it costs me £20 a month for my free texts and data etc, I haven't topped up to renew this but still had £1.27 in my balance, I was just on youtube on my phone while connected to my wifi at home and paused to make a quick emergency call with my remaining credit, it didn't allow me to and told me my credit balance is zero
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm on the big bundle, it costs me £20 a month for my free texts and data etc, I haven't topped up to renew this but still had £1.27 in my balance, I was just on youtube on my phone while connected to my wifi at home and paused to make a quick emergency call with my remaining credit, it didn't allow me to and told me my credit balance is zero
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
that's weird...it's back now, thanks anyway
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That's been reported before strangely enough, credit vanishing and then reappearing again. Glad you have it back but annoying you couldn't make the phone call. Another O2 anomaly! 

Message 6 of 6